Tuesday, February 10, 2009

lOOK AT ALL MY FREINDS!!!!





SUNDAY WAS SELAHS BIRTHDAY AND WE WENT TO CHURCH THAT MORNING. EVERYONE AT CHURCH TOLD SELAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SHE WAS SO SHOCKED SHE TURNED TO ME AND SAID "HOW DO THEY KNOW IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I SHOWED HER THE PROGRAM WITH HER NAME IN IT RIGHT UNDER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO... SHE SAID " WOW THATS MY NAME!!!! MY NAME IS IN THE PROGRAM?" I TOLD HER THAT IT SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER AND THAT IS HOW ALL THE PEOPLE IN CHURCH KNEW IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY!" IT WAS THE CUTEST THING!!!!

2 comments:

Kaspermania said...

I loved all the pictures of the little girls. These are my little girls and I miss them. Selah looks so grown up in some of the pictures. I don't want her to grow up too much while I'm gone. Also Tiana.,..My goodness...what a little grown up face. Where did my baby go? Thanks for doing this. It makes me feel like I got to go to the party.

The Neads said...

she is sooo sweet.. I think Selah is just like her Mama .. cute and sweet...